Thursday 25 April 2013

I Was There!: Sewing Summit...

I'm sure you've seen this all over the blogisphere this week. But we managed to cram 40+ Sewists into a meetup! How awesome is that!
It was lovely to catch up with old friends and finally meet some new ones. I was so pleased at how many meet up newbies were there. 
 It was all organised in honor of Lizzie's trip to the UK! By the lovely Rachel, who by the way was lucky enough to meet me first on her first meetup a couple of years ago, hehe. I was also thrilled to finally meet long time online buddy Marie! We have missed each other on so many meetups so it was great to finally meet, she is really that awesome in person!
 We had such a lovely day and I was gutted when I had to leave around 5.30, I took huge amounts to the swap and I'm so glad that I did. There was just enough to go around (Joking there was LOADS!)
I got some great goodies and I'm so grateful for the items I got in the Swap. If I got something from you please let me know and I'll thank you properly,
I'll do a separate post imminently to do my swapsies justice! 
 All photos from Digpal Singh you can see more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...