Tuesday 22 August 2017

Neon Stripe Lark

Holy Crabsticks! It seems like forever ago I made this Lark Tee! I've been terrible with keeping up with my makes lately. Great that I've been sewing more and giving vloggging a go (check out my channel here) but not so good for the blog. I have loads of stuff to get up on here! But without further gilding the lily,

I give you another Lark tee!
Ok. I know, another one. But I think i've got the fit just right now and I made it in this fabulous grey and neon pink knit I bought at Fabric Godmother eons ago. I have just enough of this left for one more thing, but its one of those fabrics I don't ever want to end!
For this one, I took it down to a 12 and a 10 in the shoulders, my normal shoulder adjustment just wasn't severe enough. I think its just right now.
I don't have an awful lot else to say other than I will still be sewing up a load more of these. I've been reading A Curated Closet and i've come to realise short sleeved t-shirts are in short supply in my wardrobe.
 I might give it a rest for a little while as I have TATB Agnes and a few other t-shirt patterns to try out. I'd like to get my Plantain Tee pattern adjusted to fit again too. 
This last photo made me giggle!
 Caption this competition? 
My entry: 
"Piemaker what do you mean I can't have any more fabric!?" 
He's probably right though..

4 comments:

  1. That's a really cute t-shirt! I've thought about vlogging as well but I feel like my life isn't interesting enough to vlog it haha definitely gonna check out your channel.

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marta,
      Thank you! It is difficult to think of things to talk about, but I do have a bit of a fabric obsession so I guess other people must share it!

      Delete
  2. i have watched two of your vlogs, not brave enough to join you there! Well done on getting the fit right here, such a useful t-shirt to have in your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise! I think i'm on my third lark now and no sign of letting up, as you say they are super useful.

      Delete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...