Monday 28 March 2011

Patterns from Sewing for Pleasure.


At the Sewing for Pleasure show, I was planning to only get Simplicity's new Lisette patterns... They have had a good internet reception so far on their release, and are so damn cute!
But it was 3 patterns for £10! on the simplicity stand. But of course There was 4 Lisettes... And my mum picked up a few cute skirts and a top.(all separates!) So they got put in the pile too. I'm super exited about the Lisettes and the simplicity jumpsuit just seemed like a crazy thing to do perhaps for summer.
Here is my cute little skirts. I bought the art deco cotton for this one. I really love the frilled pockets. This could be one of those make and make again patterns! The 2258 was sweet and I would like to have a go at shorts at some point!
I got some lovely cherry print chiffon to make the green version of this 2936 top. Peter Pan Neckline!
This project runway has been on my mind for a while I know its a dress but it is a very sweet summery one!
I have no excuse for this one other than the fact that there is a jump/playsuit thing going on!
Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I went to S4P too and only bought one pattern which was very good of me though I had just bought 4 vintage ones before I went :S

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...