Wednesday 16 November 2011

THE GREAT NOVEMBER FABRIC EXCURSION... Its on Saturday!


Just to remind everyone I will be standing like a lemon outside of Goldhawk Road Tube Station at 11am on Saturday waiting for all you lovely ladies to join me.

If you know you are definitely coming please email me at beebeesvintagedress@hotmail.co.uk
So I can make a list of people i'm waiting for.

We won't set off until 11.30 but if you email I'll send out a mobile number you can get me on if your stuck in traffic etc.

You can also leave your emails in the comment box if you like.
Can't wait to see you all!

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I was in england - All the fun fabric happenings happen there! have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... it was such a fun day - thanks so much for suggesting and organising it Stevie!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...