Thursday 19 April 2012

Life Update...

Still no sewings around these parts I'm afraid! Dissertation is due Friday although I've handed it in hooray! Then we start on exams... On May 2nd I have a three hour then a week long exam that ends on my Birthday  :( When I will be getting copiously drunk and eating three times my body weight in cake.

I've been pining after sewing but on my only clear day I chose to tidy bits of the house. A practise all but forgotten since around the start of my dissertation.
When I last went to Bristol I cut the pieces for Colette Parfait from some cute blue needlecord from the Brighton swap. Hopefully if I get a quiet night I can start sewing it together. I'm hoping its a quick and easy make as I want to get cracking on at least one thing before MMM12
 Anyway for a little eye candy I thought you'd like to know what I've been crushing on :

Pattern Runway's Scalloped Shorts for when I'm at target!
This amazing Tsumori Chisato trench coat
Hot Pink Jeans!
                                                          With Dip Dyed Ombre tops!
                                                                    Have a lovely day!!! x

2 comments:

  1. What great lining that coat has.... hope all the studying and exams go ok x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for handing in your dissertation! Good luck with all the exams!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...