Tuesday 10 April 2012

Me Made May 2012


I, Stevie of Beebee's Vintage Dress am signing up as a participant of Me Made May '12.
I endeavour to wear one item of handmade or re-fashioned clothing each day for the duration of May 2012.

Me Made Months always seem to fall on a busy month for me. Last year in June I was moving house, This year all of my exams and final university work falls in May. Not always the best time to be concentrating on a me made month. Plus I have a lot of clothing that is now too big for me.
But I am taking it as what it is, a challenge.
 I'm taking this as a test of my capsule wardrobe ideas, I want to be able to plan a few outfits ahead of time and I have a higher volume of wearable clothes than I did last year.
Here's to a good one!




1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...