Thursday 2 February 2012

Just an Update...

Nothing finished around here unfortunately, just bits on the go.
I have a Jacket I wanted to finish this week, but I'm not sure I will theres still a lot of work to do!

I've also decided to knit seriously. This was something that has been on "The List" for quite a while.
I went and bought 8 balls of Merino wool, some 6.5 needles and I've started on a vintage sweater. So don't expect to hear too much about it and knitting in general until its finished which could be a while!
 The pattern is a simple one and I do have a lot of train journey's planned so who knows I may have it by the summer.
What Projects are you working on right now?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the knitting and your jacket! I'm 'between projects' at the moment, which is a nice feeling and it means I have a few moments to tidying up my sewing room :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...