Friday 22 March 2013

Planning a Sewcation...

Just imagine she's running out of the British rain and the suitcase is full of fabric, 
Then its kinda the same

Piemaker has gone to a computer convention. For a whole four days! Which leaves little ol' me on my own for a long weekend! I am getting all the chores out of the way today so that I have three days to just sew.
Here's the Plan:

  • I am going to try and finish my languishing Jasmine just the collar and one sleeve to go...
  • Sew a muslin for The Salme Blazer
  • Sew Muslin for Clover
  • Sew Muslin for Archer
  • Maybe whip up a dress. 
It has been so long since I made a dress. This occurred to me when looking for something on the blog the other day. The last dress I made and finished was over a year ago! Back in January 2012.
I knew I was committed to cake over icing and sewing more separates but jeez! A dress wouldn't kill me. I have lots in mind but I think something warm could be good. I've been crushing over summer dresses for our trip to Florence but the weather just isn't getting better here in the UK.
What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stevie,sounds like a good weekend the weather here is just awful isn't it. Its hard to believe that we are almost at the end of March. I am planning on sewing up a cardigan style jacket that I have made out of the fabric I bought at Walthamstow in February.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...