Wednesday 4 August 2010

Wish I was Home...


Hello, Today I am itching to get out of work. I work in a cute little Vintage shop in Brighton as I've mentioned, but today i'm watching the clock desperate to try out my new beauty of a sewing machine which arrived yesterday! I got it out the box, but have yet to start the baby up!
But my lovely housemate Josh is at work tonight so I can lock myself in my room with the andrews sisters blaring and get to work. First on my list is to attempt some bunting as prototypes to sell at upper gardener st market in Brighton and as its Pride! this weekend, I thought it would be a good time to launch it! We will see!
My wishlist also extends to this caravan...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...