Monday 9 August 2010

Work, Emma, Tea and Lemon Cake and a Mad Men themed Window Display...



This is what my day has consisted of! Me and my friend Emma have been sat at work dreaming up a mad men themed window display for the shop spurred on by homemade lemon loaf and tea. Our last triumph was a pushing daisies theme so it was a hard act to follow! Especially with the lack of 1950s/60s full skirted dresses and slinky Joan style shifts, But I think its turned out ok, If your in Brighton drop by and take a look!
Photos to come tommorrow if I remember my camera, Our Mannequins are now coincedently called Betty and Joan.

N.B. I yet again have no internet at home due to stupid Virgin Media so posts may be few and far between again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...