Sunday 8 December 2013

Life according to Instagram: October

 Should all sewing posts start with a Pug picture? Yet again I'm behind on my Instagram feed but it really is a great way of capturing our life at the moment.
Lets start off with the basics, I've had a tough couple of months. I've had to give up my MA which i'm truly gutted about, i'm still in a job I don't enjoy too so i'm hoping come January we can get out of the rut we're currently in, I can get a new job and start earning some normal money. Right! Depressing stuff over, here is my Instagram pics from October:
 I have been sewing more than it seems lately and samples are the best way to get exactly the fabric you want! These are for a lovely imaginary outfit, blue coat, liberty shirt and cord skirt anyone?
 This was my last train journey to Bristol. My family live there so I often take my knitting along for the 3 hours. This was my Brassica hat, yet to be properly blogged. Can't beat a Pumpkin Spiced Latte in Autumn can you? Below i've been knitting with the same yarn, Lofty british wool I used another skein to make myself a small Gaptastic Cowl.
I am so behind on showing you finished objects but I am going to drag Piemaker in to get lots of pictures, especially over Christmas! 
I'm loving everyones makes at the moment by the way! 
What have you got in the pipeline?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...