I'm late as usual with my resewlutions this year, I've been mulling them over and looking over the last years progress here's what i've come up with:
- Complete a SWAP - I tried last year and got a good chunk done, however I didn't finish. Artisan Square have a new SWAP consisting of 11 garments 3x3 pacs and 2 wildcards. I'd like to participate in this one this year.
- Improve my blog - Piemaker bought me Blog Inc for Christmas and I can't wait to read it and be inspired to make my blog better!
- Finish a garment a month - This will ensure a steady turnover of garments this year.
- Stashbust- I didn't do badly 5 items out of 14 came from stash fabric. I'd like to keep track of my fabric purchases and use up a chunk of stash again this.
- Keep track of my Budgeting. Ok I don't have a "budget" per say but I have been mostly keeping track of what I spend on each project. I decided any fabric bought before January 2013 counted as stash and therefore got a free bonus if I used it up. With that in mind I spent £139.10 on fabric, notions and patterns that were used last year. This doesn't count sneaky PDF purchases or any fabrics I didn't use. I'd round it up to approx £200 which for a hobby isn't really that much. I'm sure i've spent far more than that in past years.
What are your Resewlutions this year?