Tuesday 14 June 2011

Sewalong Flickr Group is UP!!!


Hello!!!! I have finally set up the Flickr pool group for the Lisette Sewalong. I would love it if we shared our fabric before we start. Partly becuase i'm nosey and partly because Its nice to see it before the finished product. Makes it all the more exiting I think!

Lisette Sewalong Flickr Group

I thought I'd show you a few that i've already seen made up in lots of different ways.
*Ladies, I've tried to credit everyone, if this is your photo and you don't want it up here please send me a message and I will take it down.

This is Lisettes fab version! I love the idea of a full single print!
Mary's version is very simple Chanel styled.
Farah even added a little peter pan collar to hers!
I hope thats whetted your appetite! I can't wait to see everyones fabric!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can I join in the Lisette sewalong? Looks like so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...