Friday 19 August 2011

Everyones Comments...



Hey all, I just wanted to say thanks for your brilliant comments on my post about sewing and losing weight. All of you had some good things to say and I am going to continue sewing throughout my weight loss. Just tweaking the way I sew. I am going to have to get to grips with Jersey a bit better. Plus looser styles which I'm not normally a fan of. Heres a few I found in the inspiration folder...
I love the colours in these dresses. Its a great way to use up panels.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, and you can use belts to cinch in the loose items as you need to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lazystitch is so right! I wear belts all the time. I am loving those adorable, colorful skirts too! How sweet!! Good luck with your weight loss, darlin'! You can do it!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. go girl, you will get there. I love the autumn too, coats are great, that yellow is lovely. I egar to put a todo for atumn list together but I'm still awaiting my Burda mag and the old stash of patterns is just not doing it for me. x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...