Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines Day.

Happy Valentines Day all. Heres What I received! I'm so exited I have never had a boyfriend that "did" Valentines day until now. I am away from home and I opened my mothers door this morning to find these delivered! I thought I'd do a bit of a red and pink inspiration post today for all the people that are going on dates tonight. Sadly I can't go out tonight which I'm a bit bummed about but I have been rifling through the inspiration folder and found all these to help you lovely lot to decide what to go for.
(As usual I have no idea where things are from so if I've used your image please comment and I will attribute it to your lovely self.)
This one is by far my favorite! I will have to keep an eye out for some similar fabric!
Have a Fab Day everyone!!! xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the red dresses! I want to make one like Chucks in Pushing Daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet boyfriend! Love the red vintage dresses!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...