Thursday 10 February 2011

Pattern Sale Woop!

Sorry its a super late one guys I can't seem to sleep tonight but I thought I'd give you a quick update on my wine jersey Elie dress.
Jersey is a nightmare. Fab to wear but i'm really struggling with how easily it bulks and how obvious it is. Granted this was half self drafted pattern but it isn't as close to the Elie Saab dress as i'd hoped and I'm getting wavy fabric in the bust piece!
It may be one of those started and left projects I feel. Theres so many adjustments and it is a little bit short on me which is annoying.
in other news an Unmissable offer from an un named company dropped into my inbox yesterday and I couldn't resist. Buy one pattern get 2 free... 2?!
I clearly bought 12. Plus a free one...
There is a mixture of Vogue, Butterick and McCalls there and I think i saved about £60! and got things I had been swooning over since I saw them. I have to admit i'm tempted to go back again!
More photos of the troublesome Elie dress tomorrow. I took some but can't find my lead to move them over Doh!
Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry, these annoying things happen to everyone....and I too find jersey horrible to work with...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...