Monday 6 September 2010

Friends, Cake and Tea Drinking

Saturday was a lovely day.
My best friend Abi had a Housewarming party at her new house complete with folk music, vintage china tea sets, fire poi and friends!
Warning Picture heavy. It was such a brilliant day!

Folking it up in the Garden!
Cheesy grin's getting the cakes ready

Our Lovely home made Cake selection included, Hannah's Victoria Sponge, Abi's Nutella Cake, Josh and Megan's chocolate and peanut butter cupcakes, My French Macaroons, My Atomic Biscuits and Lavender Cup Cakes.


Abi and her beautiful son Josh
Playroom Time!



Lizzie
Jay, Josh and Hannah, You can tell who's had cake!
Caught unaware much!
Dreading Abi's Hair
Josh Bored of his Dinner!
Night Drawing in...
Light poi, Couldn't find any of the fire photographs,
All Photos Taken by Jim Williams
Thanks guys for a fab day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...