Thursday 2 September 2010

Pattern Crazy, I have a problem...


Ok so in the last week due to boredom, Etsy has been a constant force in my life. Especially in pattern searching. Like everyone else I have been planning my Autumn/Winter Projects and decided it would be a fab Idea to do Gertie's Sew along of the Colette Lady Grey Coat. It will be my first me-made coat and I intend to do it in a lavender wool, (Thats if I can find any!) to fit in with my tan and lavender inspired Autumn.
I did take photos for my inspiration but as my card reader is having a tantrum they will have to wait. But here's a few from the wonderful interweb. I've lost my August 2009 Burdastyle Magazine BOO! but I still have the patterns and instructions so tracking down the pictures has been hard work!
This is a catwalk image from This years Autumn Paris Shows and I've forgotten which designer DOH



Oh Burda I love you! The last image is my favorite and I intend to recreate this outfit!
(maybe without fluffy pompoms...)
Right. I need to stay focused on what I was intending to put in this post.
I have been shopping to my mini haunts and came home with a large haul of 17 knitting and sewing patterns ranging from 1950's to 1980's. I am going to pop them on Etsy when my card reader sorts itself out. I was very restrained, I am keeping 2 and one is incomplete...
However.
I may have just bought 3 amazing patterns from the U.S. and might have one waiting for me at my house in Brighton too, and have one on hold... OOOPS!

Just waiting on my doorstep...


I think 'Atomic' Blue may have a lot to do with it...

Don't Judge Me!!!!
Damn Etsy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...