Tuesday 21 September 2010

Grace Kelly Exhibition


OH MY LIFE
I went to the Grace Kelly exhibition in the V&A London... One of the best fashion exhibitions i've ever been to...
Partly because It had my top film costumes, High society! Sooo amazing!
The top photo was a dress designed by Edith Head, Just the most lovely LBD!

Then the green suit was a simple but effective ensemble worn to a luncheon at the White House with JFK!

Her style was so beautiful and understated and it mentioned that she wore white gloves all the time from when she was an Irish Catholic girl.
The Icing on the cake for me was this fab white and blue striped dress worn in my favorite film High Society!
I was totally not expecting it which is what made it so good!
The pic is a bit crappy sorry,

Here is Grace wearing it in the film

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...