Friday 1 April 2011

Get Stuff done. Day two...


Evening all!
I spoke too soon about the washing...
I've had a long boring day Ironing. Ironing everything in sight... Pattern pieces, fabric, the lot. One rather crinkled Jersey I got from ebay took two hours to get straight again!
At least now I have a nice pile of ready washed ironed fabrics ready for use...
This is where we come to my art deco quilting fabric I bought from Rosenburgs at sewing for pleasure. It looked great when in was drying and then I opened it out to iron and...

This is what I saw. A dark line where it had been folded had affected the gold... It is right down the middle so when I cut my fabric the front has a big streak down. I'm really annoyed as none of the other fabric is affected.
The only thing I can think to do is shove the pattern pieces back into the wash and hope they fade equally.
Any better suggestions let me know.
Don't forget Midnight tonight is when the giveaway ends! There are 12 of you in the draw so far... So the odds are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...