Monday 16 May 2011

100!!! 100 people want to read?!!?


Oh my gosh I woke up this morning and I have hit the 100 followers mark Eeeee!!! I'm so exited!
I want to say thankyou to each of you in person and bake you all cakes! If only it were possible to get them to you all...
I started this blog officially in August and I am amazed that in this short time I've come to meet so many like minded friends and that you all want to read my rambling nonsense!
I will probably do a post later on today as I intend to sew like a banshee today.
But I will have a think on what kind of giveaway to do,
Thankyou again for reading
Stevie xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations! :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to meet you on Saturday - I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with your piece of the pink and cream fabric, isn't it gorgeous? I haven't decided what I'm going to do with mine yet. I love your blog - can we all come round to yours for the cakes?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what? It was me! I absolutly love your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I recently found your blog and have been enjoying looking through all of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Stevie! I now have 1 follower and I was quite excited by that hehe ♥
    http://thebn1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...