Sunday 22 May 2011

Independent Pattern Wishlist...

I seem to spend forever looking at patterns and fabric dreaming up all the combinations and things I could make but one of the things i'm always oogling is patterns from independant retailers not the big names. Here is a few on my wishlist.
Sewholic's Pendrell has been on my list forever. I'm waiting for my presents from my mum and dad as I put this on my birthday list. If I don't get it I am buying it straight away!
Amy Butlers Liverpool tunic. It just looks so comfy and the fabric its made up with is so imaginative!
The same goes for this Anna Marie Horner skirt. I love the almost peekaboo inverted pleats. Even in plain fabrics I think this would be stunning.
Sew Liberated call this the Picnic dress. How cute is that? I love the big bow and its a great wrap dress. I've been looking for something that would be nice in a lightweight denim and I think this could be it.
Jamie Christina's Honey Dress is lovely but i'm not sure how I would cope without straps.
I think that this Betsy Kingston tunic is another one that would look lovely with some leggings and flats.
Perhaps even tucked into a Sewholic Crecent skirt. I wasn't sure this would be flattering on me to start with but for summer it might be worth a go.
What independent patterns do you love?

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picks! I love finding new pattern companies. I've just recieved my first order from style arc and I'm loving the range from New Zealand maker papercut patterns especially the cape!
    ~Alana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice round-up of very cute patterns! Like you, I am forever purusing patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can highly recommend the Amy Butler Liverpool shirt dress. Only thing I'd say about the AMH study hall skirt is that the sizing is different to her other patterns so check before you buy it. Love the look of that picnic dress, would love to see how you get on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enthusiastically recommend the Crescent Skirt from Sewaholic --- I've made 2 so far and love them. Comfy, flattering (even though I short and stout) and the pockets are simply divine!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...