Wednesday 18 May 2011

Sewalong it is! Lisette Market Top! START 20th JUNE 2011


Hello lovelies.
I just awoke to the sound of a resounding yes on a sewalong! This is great news! I had loads of fun sewing this top the first time around and I can't wait to make it up a few times more!

I will get a button sorted in the next week or so but if you'd like to participate I will start up a flickr group and aim to get started on the 20th of June 2011. This should give us plenty of time to get the pattern and fabric ready!
The Pattern is Simplicity 2211.

Uk ladies can find it at Jaycotts, (They are offering 10% off at the moment!) as well as the Simplicity site for all our overseas readers!
Hope You'll Join Me!

7 comments:

  1. I'm in! I'm using this pattern for my summer sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fun...I would love to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you having a tutorial too? Im inspired but dont know if I can make this. !

    ReplyDelete
  4. this pattern is on my to do list, so there is no excise I will have to join you! we can all wear them in the finale of the me made june!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought this pattern and some Lisette material yesterday for my summer sew-along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's perfect because I just bought this pattern and have fabric for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I join in too? I bought this pattern a couple months ago and made a couple of the skirts --- a sew along will be wonderful encouragement to make the top as well :D!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...