Wednesday 12 January 2011

Macaron Progress


I'm sooo Almost there. If I hadn't gone out last night it would be done but I just have the Sleeves, zip and hem left! I've had my wobble about if I like the fabric combo thinking it looked too textural and busy but after sleeping on it (the idea not the dress.) I think It looks pretty good this morning. Please excuse me holding it together at the side. I have a feeling I may have to take a few bits in. I had to take a bit off the shoulders but thats it so far.
Heres a closeup of the top. Excuse my top underneath. I haven't snipped into the neckline yet either.
Quick parting shot and back to it!

1 comment:

  1. That's a unique combination of fabric.Anxious to see the results!
    This must be an evening dress.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...