Tuesday 4 January 2011

Post Christmas Purchases

Hello lovely peoples! Hope everyones New Year is shiny and bright!
I have been a very spoilt girl this year all round and have scored some good clothes in the sales. Now I have just purchased some sewing stuff! YAY
I bought 5 new patterns and a free machine embroidery foot i've been hankering for since I bought my new machine! I love it its like tattooing fabric! So here goes on the Pattern front, I have some resolutions to put up later in the week but these are all part of the plan promise! (That's what they all say!)
Simplicity Cynthia Rowley 2497 that I had my eye on,
B5407 Butterick, Was super cheap and a good easy dress!
McCalls M6056 I like the green Version, My boobs would look weird with the bow higher!
McCalls M6011 Super cute and versatile, (Also will save me having to copy off that burda dress for my spangly lurex fabric!) and finally, Burda 7448
I've been looking at this over and over in various sales not sure if it would suit me, but in the end I decided to just go for it as shirt dresses are comfy and perfect for shoving on and looking presentable. I'm not forgetting that I have the Macaron dress pattern I got for Christmas.
I will have to draw up a plan and have been thinking about the various combinations I could use, As always Input from you guys would be lovely! I'd love to know what your planning for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say!
Please feel free to leave me a comment...